Thursday, May 27, 2010

Off to the Beach



Merrin and I are heading to Destin today with my friend Michele her 3 kids and her parents. They just bought a condo in Destin and I am so excited to see it and to introduce Merrin to one of my favorite vacation spots. I think she will like the beach she loves her sandbox the Easter bunny brought her. The husbands have to work so they are staying behind :( Joey does have a graduation party to go to (Congrats Evan!) and another crawfish boil besides work so I don't feel so bad leaving him behind and this is his second week that he has been feeling really good, YEAH!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for beach pictures!
Love,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Please swing by and pick us up on your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 03, 2010

    I hope you guys had a great time! I am so glad to hear the news of Joey feeling better. More proof of the power of prayer!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete