Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Trip

Loving the beach!


Meredith and Merrin




Mallory and Merrin





My sweet girl







Merrin and James



Loving the pool.....so cute!



Merrin's new BFF



Back Home!


We had a wonderful trip to the beach ( Thanks Michele!) Merrin did so well on the ride to and from Destin, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised because the girl does not like to sit still. I had plenty of snacks, books, toys, her fav music cd's and of course Barney Dvd's. She loved the beach and the pool and had such a great time with Michele kid's who were so awesome with her they all are such great helpers! James who is soon to be 6 kept saying " I love Merrin, she is just so cute" now how sweet is that!

Merrin did miss her Daddy and it was a precious moment when she saw him waiting outside I wish I had it on video. The next morning she woke up and turned to see Daddy was already out of the bed (yes she does sleep with us :) and she was very upset, luckily Joey had not left for work and she was very happy to give him goodbye kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had a blast. How cute is she in that pink swimsuit?! I'm impressed with how brave she is in the water, Kerry loves the water but still wants to have physical contact with one of us at all times. I'm glad you guys had a nice beach vacation.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete