Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Joey and Meghan(2005)


This picture was taken on the way to dinner about 6 hours after Merrin was first placed in our arms. Happy baby, Happy Daddy!

We celebrated Father's day at our house and I BBQ some chicken, pork tenderloins and at Joey's request hot dogs and homemade chili. I am hooked on this site it is my new obsession. I made two different recipes for pork tenderloin and also this yummy appetizer of sun-dried tomato & basil and cream cheese spread. We had a great day celebrating with family and friends.

I really did not take but a couple of pictures that day and I am bummed that I did not get a picture of Joey, Meghan and Merrin together but I did download those two oldies but goodies.

Joey, if you ever read the blog (ha ha) I hope you enjoyed your day, you are "the best" as Merrin says and we love you lots!!!























1 comment:

  1. Oh, Wendy. I love this. I cannot believe you guys made it to dinner that same day. I think our day of getting the babies was so much later that our guide just ordered in food for us. It was a VERY rough night. That food was so good! Thank you so much and thank you for sharing and inspiring me to try the recipes. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete