Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beach Trip






















Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture collage by Smilebox




My good friend Michele invited us to go to her place in Destin along with 2 other Mom's and their kids. We had such an awesome time, Merrin loved the beach and the water. When we went last year she loved running up and down the beach, believe me not a pretty site, so I was so happy that she was into building sand castles and we would take walks on the beach which I love. One day when we were walking she starting going up to everyone saying "Bonjour Bonjour" it was so funny and I had never heard her say that and had no idea where it came from. She just kept telling me when I asked "Merrin says it". I was finally able to get it out of her on the way home and she said "Mommy Dora says it", which she does on her show we taped last week, Dora the Explorer is her new BFF for now.










2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2011

    Loved seeing the fun @ the beach, Merrin has a

    big smile in every picture. Beautiful!

    Nannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny about the bonjour bonjour. I'm so glad you went and could enjoy some good beach time. I'm ready to go again!

    ReplyDelete