Friday, April 8, 2011

Cool Zoo


Caleb checking out the scene

ummm I am not to sure about this place
OK this is fun!


Since the weather has been so great we decided to pick Caleb up from school and head out to try the new water park at the zoo, called the cool zoo. It was really neat and we will definitely try it again before school lets out and it gets crazy crowded. Merrin and Caleb were both a little scary of the scene and I was so glad I decided to bring a change of clothes at the last minute because I was soaked by the time we were done. I for some crazy reason thought I would be sitting under an umbrella watching those two run through the fountains, Ha Ha! But it was still fun and we can't wait to go back to the zoo for the Asian fest this weekend but I do think we will skip cool zoo this time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw that this was open. Nice pics!!! It makes it look so fun and not so HOT! Ha! Wendy, you are something. I think I would not have thought to bring extra clothes...good thing you did! I'm thinking Emma is not going to be so sure about that alligator. Who knows. See you this Saturday. Should we bring extra clothes for us all?! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks Like an AZ splash pad! Love the pictures. I wonder if doing a mommy and me swim class first would help Merrin adjust quicker? She is such a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete