Saturday, May 21, 2011

Children's Museum & Crawfish boil

I am finally getting around to updating this blog, I am still in May! We are loving the summer and are outside late almost every night Merrin loves riding her bike, swinging and it always ends with me watering the flowers and of course Merrin too!

This weekend we had gone to the Children's Museum they were having a little Asian Fest and we met Emma and her parents and had a blast.






The girls checking out there groceries

Making coffee and tea for their Mommy's






Then off to a crawfish boil at Uncle Darrin's






So yummy!







The kiddos holding up Granny, so funny!





Loving on Aunt Jamie








1 comment:

  1. Oh man I have missed some of your posts! We r without power now and my phone is about to die. So if I don't post on all your posts you will know why. Oh the girls had so much fun at the museum. I love that picture of your Mom! And the crawfish look yummy!

    ReplyDelete