Saturday, April 23, 2011

Asian Fest

The Asian fest was very fun the weather was beautiful and we had a great time hanging out with some of our friends. Merrin loves all the dancing and music so we hung out alot by the front of the stage. She was not into doing the crafts this year but we ate some good food and just enjoyed the day.





Merrin and Emma at the fest
Asian fest last year, they are such big girls now!
Merrin with Emma's glasses of course!






And after 1 week we finally were able to move back into our house, so happy we were home for Easter!

3 comments:

  1. I was so sorry we couldn't make it to this. Hopefully, we will make it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the tree coming down! YEY!! Let's plan our play date soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I was thinking about last year's Asian fest too with how little they were, but when you see it like this!! You'd think Emma would know to smile for the camera, but no...she's getting better at it! Oh my they are growing up too fast! I never pulled out my camera...if you can, send me a copy of the one from this year...thanks!

    ReplyDelete