Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend in Waveland


We spent a fun filled weekend at Mamere and Pop's. We went to the beach and made sand castle's and went to Bay St. Louis. Every 2nd Saturday the shops by the beach stay open late and they have music, wine, cheese it is just a fun time and the weather was so nice. This Saturday you could purchase a pottery bowl and go to several stores where you could choose from different soups. Merrin LOVES soups so she thought this was just great! She had also had so much fun running, dancing and singing we will definitely do it again!


Loving the beach

I just love when she squats like this


So excited she found a shell, aka a rock!

On the town with Mommy

Eating soup with Daddy....notice the orange bowl she picked out on the table you don't actually put the soup in your bowl (my husband was very concerned about that before we arrived!)

We did a little photo shoot in her Mardi Gras dress since I am sure she won't be wearing this next year!


Whenever she sees flower she will stop and smell, so cute!

5 comments:

  1. She is so precious! Looks like alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I, too, love the squat. So enjoy all your post of precious Merrin. Love all

    Nannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take us with you next time! We can't wait to see you guys today!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEYYY Wendy!!! How exciting!!! Merrin and June will be classmates in September!!! Still trying to dedide if we should do the 2 days or 3 days?? What are ya'll going to do???

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!! I just had to catch up on all the posts I've missed. Merrin is looking like a little girl. OMG! Emma too! Going too fast, but I'm worn out...LOL! I absolutely LOVE the photos and those Mardi Gras photos are awesome! You guys have had so much fun! Can't wait to see you all soon. I think Emma misses Merrin, because she'll say we're going to see her!

    ReplyDelete